Tuesday 13 April 2010

Earthquake experience

On "that" nigth I was in my home, in Santiago. I just arrive from Valparaiso. I was in a small bicycle trip (from Algarrobo, just one night on the road) with my girlfriend.


That could be irrelevant, but is not, because we tought to stay one other nigth, and by sure, the earthquake, on that case, will found us in a crowded disco or something like that. That was what we did the last nigth (thursday), and we wanted to repeat that.
But the case was very different, and boring. I was just slepping in my bed when the eart star to shake.
I went to the door frame with my brother and one friend of my brother and, off course, wait till stop. I chilled out quite fast, but the my brother`s friend was really warried about his family.
I did`t have electric light for the next 6 days, but I`t was find. I read a lot on that days and it was kind of fun to eat with candles every day.
I know I was really luckyin comparation with others.
For us (my family) was just another experiency (well, my mother was completly freakout till this days).

7 comments:

  1. My mom was freakout too. I think that that days were very good to think and understand very problems of our country. Thank goodness you were in you home and not in a club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my exoerience is very similar to yours, i was also sleeping and my sister was whit a friend, i think that this is somenthing that we are goning to remenber for ever it doesnt mather how this was a experience to all of us.
    i see yo

    ReplyDelete
  3. we are lucky to be in place where was not so bad.in my case the light came back the same day of the earthquake, but in the tv was only destruction and drama.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ricardo, I'm glad that you've seen the positive side and you had fun dining by candlelight with your family. See you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree with you. the candles are great and somehow don't have electric light its fun, forces you to do other things and find the way to spend time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Ricardo,

    There are lots of problems with sentence formulation, past tense and spelling.

    Double check it with your partner.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete