Tuesday 18 May 2010

Mp3


As a music lover, for my, the best technological device es the mp3.

I got one before a big trip that I did in april 2008, one with capacity to store 20 gb of music.

It´s really easy to use. I just connect my mp3 to the computer, put some music in it and i´m ready to list my music everywhere.

I use it really often, kinf of everyday. I`m going to the univeristy by bicycle while i`m listening music; I know that is not themost responsible thing to do, but for my is almost necesary.

But when i´m travelling my mp3 is the most necessary gadget. This summer I made my way in to the very south of Chile, and it was so good to have it.

I like it because I can put a really big load of discs, and with 20 gb I don´t have to delet any disc of my collecion (until now…I almost run out of free space). Sometimes (almost never really) I buy original cd`s but the most regular thing for my is to download the music, i got like 150 cd`s in my mp3 for free.

Without this my life, by shoure, will be less happy and colorfull.

7 comments:

  1. i love listening to music too, and my life will be less happy if I couldn't do it all the time too, actually I describe the same object, but mine hasn't that much sapce, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best piece of thecnology! Really useful, especially for trips!

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an ipod nop a mp3, but it has the same function. I think that listen music when you're walking alone is one of the best sensations ever,
    BYE :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my MP4... without music I can't live...

    greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. is nice listen music when you go alone in place like the subway or in the bus :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the mp3 es very cool ! and is more cheaper than ipod jajaja.

    see you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Ricardo.

    Have a look at this sentence; "I use it really often, kinf of everyday. I`m going to the univeristy by bicycle while i`m listening music; I know that is not themost responsible thing to do, but for my is almost necesary."

    Try to fix it.

    More comments in class.

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete