Tuesday 22 June 2010

Blogging Experience

My blogging experience was, well, normal, I guess. It was what I expect, but with the difference that I learned more than I was expecting., and also, as the time went by, I learned more.
At the beginning was really bored for my, but after a few classes I realized when was the last time I wrote in English (long time ago) and who I was forgotten a really big amount of my writing skills, so I thought : “ Well, you had better to take advantage of this time, perhaps some good come out of this”, so I star to do what I have to. After that everything was so much easier (despite is, unless, hard to keep coming every thursday of every week).
So it did help my to improve my English. I don´t know if worth it if I take into account the time that I have to spend (on thursday my classes finish at 13:30), but It wasn’t my choice.
The advantages are clear: if you do the things right, you will learn, unless, some English. If you do it really well, you will learn more, so it an opportunity to. Is, in great measure, up to you.
Also when have the chance to chose the topic many time, that`s other advantage.
On the other side, the bad one, it the time. While I`m writing is really dark outside, and I could be in my home, enjoying of my youth, spending time with friend and my girlfriend or studding, hours ago. It just too late for my, and writing is not precisely the skill I`m concerned about, or not now. I would like to improve my reading skills, and I guess this (the blog) will be good for that, but in this kind of exercise are not focus on this part of the language.

7 comments:

  1. I am happy that you learn something.
    I hope see you in other class :)
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH!!

    the last comment!! The last post... was a great experience...

    greetings!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was the same for me! at the begining it didn't expect to learn a lot, but I did, and it was fun too.
    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you when you say in the beginnig that the blog help you, because you started to practice the writting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learn too more than I expect :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My english is now a lite more beter. I think... :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good job, Ricardo.

    This is the marking criteria:

    Task: 3 pts, lexis: 2 pts, Grammar: 2.5 pts= 7.5 pts

    Final grade: 6.0

    More comments in class.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete