Tuesday 15 June 2010

The World Cup

I´m not a big fan of football soccer, really. I never see a complete match, in fact, I think I can remember the exactly numbers of time I saw 90 minutes of football (I can say the same about match in stadiums). Despite all this, I do like the World Cup...is just to good. I really like to see this match, I guess, for two things.
It`s objective: the football match of the world cup are so much better (technically) than many others, perhaps are the best in the world, so the football quality is really good, is “nice” to see such an spectacle like this.
The other things (this is a more stupid one) is the struggle about countries, like when England played against Argentina during the Falkland’s war or against Ireland, Turkey against Greece, and etc... This make`s the match a bit more interesting, because you know the people who is watching in the countries who belongs the football selection are hating the other team.
I don´t have plans to watch any match; I am not saying I`m not going to see them, in fact, I really would like to, is just that I`m not making any giant efforts. Tomorrow I don´t think I`ll see the match, is just too early for to see soccer for my.
I would like Chile win tomorrow, but I’m not expecting anything at all... well, it is Honduras (it is?), that doesn’t sound very hard.
The relevance for the country? Wow, It`s big, I guess. Chile like football (what a surprise), and the last world cup that whe went was 98`s, so should be important to us.

10 comments:

  1. You're the worst man I've never know, How is posible that you've never seen a soccer match completeeeee!!!!!!
    that's horribleee, people like you is the responsable of all the bad things in the world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how that you are not expecting anything
    we are going to win tomorrow!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you about the match, int he world cup they are better than in Chile.
    see you

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are not going to watch the match?! I can't belive it, I thing you really like football more than I do, but, how not to see Chile in the world cup?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think the same like Trini, maeby we are not so good but we have a good team too and we can show us to the world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ricardo Remember, the bread is richer and sweeter When tea is chile wins. This is a superstructural phenomenon that affects the infrastructure condition XDXD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like you Rivcardo , I really don't carry about soccer, bau Ia hope that Chile wil be good:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. is so funny.... but I understand you... soccer is a bad sport!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand, I do not like the matches of National tournament, but I like the World Cup, and the Chilean team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good, Ricardo.

    Watch your subjects! And do you say, "for MY"?

    2 points.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete